We are pleased to announce the latest clinical recommendation document from the Centre of Excellence in Severe Asthma. This clinical recommendation was developed to assist clinicians in the management of severe asthma in the context of COVID-19.
The document provides:
- An overview of COVID-19
- Recommendations for people with severe asthma in the context of COVID-19, including isolation recommendations
- Information on accessing and administering monoclonal antibody therapies
- Important considerations about the use of drugs and devices in the context of COVID-19
- Recommendations about health and wellbeing for people with severe asthma in the context of COVID-19
- Useful resources and references
This document has been developed as a guide only. Any local recommendations and requirements must be considered when implementing these recommendations into practice.